Happy Horses Mean Happy ClientsHampton Lodge Equestrian offer expert care for your horse 7 days a week.
BHS-qualified staff care for your horse from first thing in the morning until the evening ensuring every attention to detail. Currently there are 30 stables all with automatic water drinkers, a 30m x 40m indoor arena, 2 purpose-built wash bays, 2 secure tack rooms, tack box area & 20 acres of turnout. We are planning some other improvements to take place in the near future, a 50m x 30m outdoor arena, car park refurbishment and a covered walker horse walker.
Our instructors are also on hand for coaching and schooling for both you and your horse. We have leading visiting trainers providing specialist clinics regularly for our liveries. We also host show jumping competitions throughout the year.
Hampton Lodge Equestrian Full Livery Includes• Hard feeds twice daily
• Haylage twice daily
• Rug Changes
• Grass Turnout daily weather permitting
• Legs washed and hoofs picked out on coming in from the field
• Veterinary and farrier weekly visits
• Chiropractor & Dentist regular visits
• 1 livery lesson included in livery per week
The first month's livery is payable on arrival and payable monthly or weekly thereafter in advance.
Medical expenses and vets fees are not covered by Hampton Lodge, and remain the responsibility of the owner.
Facilities Include• 40m x 30m Indoor arena
• 2 secure tack rooms
• Storage rooms for tack boxes
• 2 Wash bays
• Miles of Mountain hacking through local forestry available.
• Lessons and instruction with BHS qualified instructors available for all levels and ages of rider.
• 20 Acres for turnout
• 10 stables indoor in an American style barn, located beside the main indoor arena in a light and airy stable block.
• 20 outdoor stables located in quaint old style yard. Rubber matting an extra option.
• Competition training.
• Young horses prepared for sale / breaking in / schooling
All Livery Owners have access to HL Equestrian 7 days a week with extensive opening hours from,
Mon-Fri-8 am-9.30 pm - Sat-Sun 8 am -7.30 pm.
If you require further details or would like to view the Centre at your convenience please telephone 01-4583666.